2016 Congress - Called To Serve
2016 Evangelism ProjectsSee the 2016 Evangelism Projects that have been funded with the Evangelism Fund here.
- Attend the Youth Evangelism Congress
- Be 16 to 35 years old
- If you apply for more than $1000, attach a budget to your application.
How to apply
- Fill in the application form.
- Get your pastor and church board “on board”!
- Send the application form and the board minutes where your project has been approved to Ron Whitehead by email or snail mail Center for Youth Evangelism, 4145 East Campus Circle Drive, Berrien Springs, MI 49104.
Please note that funds are not to be used to cover the salary or stipend of a person. They are to be used to furnish senior youth and young adults with economic resources so they can implement their evangelism ideas and projects.
For questions, contact Ron Whitehead: (269) 208-1344, (269) 471-8380 or email.
Frequently Asked Questions1. The LUC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form must be filled out by a LUC Youth Delegate between the ages 16 to 35 whose focus is to reach the local community through the local church. (If the evangelistic initiative reaches and benefits people beyond the local community - that is great!)
Example: A mission trip to the Caribbean would not qualify
2. Must a copy of the church board minutes that approves a dollar-for-dollar match for LUC Youth Evangelism Funds be attached to the LUC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form?
3. How will the LUC Youth Evangelism fund be distributed?
Answer: On a first-apply-first-receive basis until all $20,000 is gone .
4. How will the LUC Youth and Ministerial Departments know who applied for funds first?
Answer: By the date posted on the snail-mail that will be sent to them or the date the email was sent.
5. Where do I mail the LUC Youth Evangelism Application Form and Church Board Meeting Minutes ?
Answer: Center for Youth Evangelism. Attention to Ron Whitehead!
Address: 4145 E Campus Circle Dr. Berrien Springs, MI 49104-1570
Email: email@example.com, Ron Whitehead
6. How long will it take to know if my LUC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application form has been approved?
Answer: Up to 30 days after CYE receives the application form and the Church Board Meeting Minutes.
7. How long will it take to get the approved LUC Youth Evangelism Fund sent to my conference office treasury department for my local church?
Answer: Up to 60 days after written approval has been sent to the Youth/Young Adult Delegate, Local Church Pastor, and the Conference Youth & Ministerial Directors.
8. Who do I contact if I have questions about the LUC Youth Evangelism-Fund Application Form?
Answer: Ron Whitehead or Alexandra Mora
Phone: 269-208-1344, 269-471-8380